Online Video Poker - at the Best Casinos in India
Poker, including its online versions, is the most popular card betting game in the business. But some players may not want to play with many other people, preferring to take the game at their own pace and not have to compete with other players. That is why video poker was invented, where the player can bet against the computer and does not depend on the action of other humans besides him to play. On our website you can play texas holdem poker.
Regras do Video Poker
O video poker in portugal onlineit works differently from more traditional poker versions, like texas hold'em. For starters, video poker has no players other than you, the gambler, and the computer that acts as a dealer. Video poker can be found in physical or online casinos, and has many similarities to the slot machines, working intuitively for the fan of the machines.
The game starts with the player choosing, in advance, the number of credits or monetary value that he will bet on the round. The limits vary according to the video poker machine and can be quite high. After betting, the player receives five cards and, of those five, can exchange as many as he wants to try to form a valid sequence in online or physical video poker.
Having a winning hand, the player will then receive their payout according to the stake, the value of the winning hand and any multipliers that may be active. However, in video poker the payout amounts are fixed in a table, which can be checked at any time, different from the scoring scheme that can exist in other betting games.
After this cycle, the round is completed and the player can start a new game, receiving new 5 cards.
Values and Winning Hands in Online Video Poker
Although the value may vary between different machines, with some paying more or less than others (check the payout tables each time you play online video poker), the winning hands and the proportion of payouts follow a common pattern, most commonly found in the versions available in online and face-to-face casinos.
In video poker a winning hand is considered to be any hand that has a pair of jacks up. Pairs of values up to 10 are not winning hands, even though they contain a valid straight in ordinary poker. Following is the list of winning hands to start playing as soon as possible:
- Jacks or better: Any pair above J, such as J-J, Q-Q, K-K and A-A. If the player has a pair of these in hand, he receives the same amount initially bet in return.
- Two pairs: any two pairs are also victorious in online video poker. It is not necessary for them to be of high values, even pairs like 2-2 are counted in this range. The payout is usually double the amount initially bet.
- Three of a Kind: Three of a kind is made up of three identical cards. If the player wins a set, he will be rewarded with three times the amount initially bet!
- Straight, or straight: Just like the poker straight, in video poker the player who forms a straight of 5 cards of any value will receive four times his initial bet.
- Flush, or suit: The player has 5 cards of the same suit. The payoff when playing is six times the initial stake.
- Full house: The video poker full house is composed as in other modalities - a pair and a set. If you are lucky for one of these, the player receives 9 times the initial stake.
- Four of a kind, or four of a kind: Four cards of the same rank or figure, such as A-A-A-A. If the player has a hand with a quad he will receive twenty-five times his bet!
- Straight flush: Straight flush is similar to that of conventional online poker, a sequence of cards of the same suit. The player who obtains one will receive 50 times the stake.
- Royal Flush: A royal flush is the best straight that can be played in poker, whether it is online, video poker or conventional poker, texas hold'em, live. It is a sequence of cards of the same suit starting at 10 and ending at A. In video poker, however, it does not differ from a straight flush just by the value of the cards: the return value of a royal flush is two hundred and fifty times the initial stake amount.
Easy to Learn, Start Playing Now
Video poker, especially as it is faster and is a game of just one person, without depending on the action of other players, is the easiest way to start playing and understanding poker! In addition, experienced players from other sports will play video poker without difficulty, as the rules are very intuitive for those who are already used to playing card poker.
The video poker machine console has few buttons. The “bet one” button bets a credit (the credit amount may vary in different machines and casinos, stay tuned!). The bet max button bets the maximum amount of credits allowed for that machine, which is usually five.
After adjusting the amount you wish to bet, to play the player must click on “deal | draw ”. When you receive the five cards from the machine, choose which ones you want to keep and which ones you want to exchange by selecting the “hold” button below the cards you want to keep. After you are sure you have selected all the cards you want to keep, just press “deal | draw ”again, and the player will receive his new cards and the final result of the game.
Perfect For Beginners
Very easy, isn't it? In addition, online versions often also have a “coach”, a machine assistant who shows the player's chances of winning according to the possible hands and helps him choose the best cards to save. If you are still learning and are unsure about the probabilities and how the game works, this wizard is perfect for getting started! Check out this page and start betting now.