American Roulette How to Win
American roulette has become a major variant of the European and has been growing as play online roulette for money, but this process did not happen overnight, she encountered several obstacles until she crossed the ocean and gained a new model. The discoverer of American roulette, Blaise Pascal, worked with probability when making this small numerical wheel, the intention was not to discover a game that would be world famous, but to seek solutions to the mathematical question. In the middle of 1796, roulette ended up in the European court, royalty was looking for fun and found it. In our article you will learn the difference between American and European roulette.
|888 Casino||€ 1500 Bonus||Local India license|
|Bettilt||1500 €||Curacao license|
|Solverde Casinos||2000 € Bonus||Local India license|
|Cellars||100% up to € 300||Local India license|
|Frank Casino||150% up to € 750||Curacao license|
|Surfcasino||Welcome Bonus 300% up to € 1000||Curacao license|
When crossing the ocean and settling in American territory, the game gained a new configuration at the tables, with two zeros Roulette won the attention of bettors and enthusiasts. Casinos won two official variants of online roulette, American and European roulette, both very popular. Over the years, technological advances have changed the configuration of the game that has become online. And for today we have the opportunity to play American roulette games,
American online roulette has the same characteristics as face-to-face gaming, what basically changes is that currently all betting choices can be made by computer or by mobile devices. Before playing, check out American roulette rules, make your game smoother. Thanks to this technology of American roulette online gambling many people who previously could not place their bets due to prohibitions or large displacements, will be able to easily access their casino games India Anytime and anywhere.
American Roulette Rules
For those who think that betting on roulette means just waiting for the ball to fall on the number you chose, you are very wrong. There are several ways to bet and each of them will make a different profit. Also, for our new users - you should know that you have the opportunity to play American roulette for free.
- A Number: it is when only one number is chosen as 2 or 4, for example. It's a simple bet and it pays 35: 1
- Split: Split means Choose two numbers and to make this move just put the plug between them, for example, choose 2 and 3 by placing the plug on the line between these numbers.
- Row: to choose a betting queue simply place the chip on the vertical line of the horizontal row of 3 numbers, for example 10, 11, 12.
- Triple: to choose three consecutive numbers just place the chip at the intersection between the numbers and wait for the ball to fall in the right place.
- Four: put the bet on the tip of a four-number group. When you settled any payment will be 8: 1.
- Top Five: they are the first 5 numbers in the grid, the payout will be 6: 1.
Street: can be called street or street. In a row of two numbers, the central line separates that two rows is called a street. For example 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. To place this bet it is necessary to place the chip at the end of the horizontal line. Payout when falling into one of these numbers is 5: 1
American roulette tricks based on basic rules and their logic.
- Columns: to bet on any column it is necessary to place the chip in the reserved place, outside the grid, below the desired column. The location will be marked with 2 to 1, and the payout for this type of bet is 2 to 1.
- Dozens: on the board we will find 3 dozen. The first from 1 to 12, the second from 13 to 24 and the third dozen from 25 to 36. This bet specifically pays, in case of a 2: 1 hit.
- Odd or even: with a payout of 1: 1 you can bet on all odd or even numbers.
- Red or Black: with a 1: 1 payout you can bet on the set of numbers that are selected in red or black.
- High / Low: high and low are the halves of the board. The upper half is called High while the lower is called Low. In the first, the numbers range from 1 to 18, while in the last, 19 to 36. The payout will be 1: 1. There is a maximum amount indicated for each type of bet and everyone should be aware of this information, which should be in the corner of the screen.
Difference Between American and European Roulette
The difference between American and European roulette is only that which exists in the first sector of sector 00 - “double zero”. For a person far from playing, that difference seems a little. In fact, not everything is so simple. This further sector provides a gambling establishment with a very significant advantage.
Online Roulette Today
With online casinos, roulette became popular and its versions became known. American, European and French roulette are much sought after and have become favorites among gamblers. Each of them has different advantages and the winner is the consumer who will be able to enjoy each variant without having to leave the house. American roulette is as competitive as the others, and less chosen, especially by beginners because it offers a greater advantage to the home. Despite this, it has become indispensable as there are many fans of the American style.
At the beginning of the century, Americans were ecstatic with the small wheel brought by European immigrants, the passion was so great that a new version was named American roulette. It crossed the United States from north to south, becoming one of the great attractions of the country, the double zero increases the possibilities of betting and, consequently, of profits.
In online games, American roulette will always have a prominent place. Among the options we have the French, the American and the traditional European, the live versions are very well evaluated and many more traditional gamblers are migrating to this platform, as they guarantee that this way they can more easily predict the results of the spins thanks to the absence of generators. random numbers. Use the American variant and find a very profitable alternative for your online games.