European Roulette in India Online Casinos
European roulette one of the famous types of gambling. Casinos in India, Europe and around the world have among their most popular games the famous roulette. Roulette is an exciting betting game that can be seen in all films of the genre, and its special table and different way of betting can be a bit daunting for novice bettors. Also, in our article, you will find some secrets of European roulette tricks. By the way, did you know that you can play on our website at fictional money online roulette?
|Cellars||100% up to € 300||Local India license|
|White Lion||€2000||Curacao license|
|B concave casino||Up to $ 300 Welcome Bonus||Curacao license|
|Bettilt||1500 €||Curacao license|
|Our Bet||300 € Bonus||Local India license|
|Surfcasino||Welcome Bonus 300% up to € 1000||Curacao license|
|Luckia||€ 1500 Bonus||Local India license|
But don't worry, on this page you will learn about the types of roulette available, learn how to play European roulette - one of the most popular versions of the game - and the logic and betting strategies for this impressive game. Try all kinds of roulette and find out which best suits you, maybe you prefer to play French roulette.
How to Make Money in European Roulette
Although it appears complex by its design, number of houses and some rules for betting, the roulette game follows a logic strategies specific European roulette and can be learned quickly. After a few rolled European roulette rounds, a beginner player can already expect to further understand the logic of the game and also understand their bet strategies, although there are many houses and ways of betting. Find more here online casino games.
The European online roulette game consists of a table, with a kind of betting table, the roulette containing 37 squares (in the case of the European one) of different colors and numbers and a white ball, which will be handled by the croupier.
- Roulette: It consists of 37 boxes, ranging from number 0 to 36. Number 0 is neutral and has no color, while numbers 1 to 36 have a red or black color. The distribution of colors and numbers on the board does not follow an order defined by even or odd or something, so pay attention to the table and know the colors of your numbers
- The board: It consists of a square for each number, usually customized with the background color of the number on the roulette wheel, to help the players' vision. Around this board there are also the Low, High, Even, Odd, Red, Black, Dozen and Column squares.
Before the game starts, players distribute their bets across the table in specific ways as permitted by the rules - which will be explained below. After this step, the dealer will spin the roulette wheel and play the small white ball. The house where the ball falls will be the result of the table, and will define the winners according to the types of bets placed.
European Roulette Bet Types
Roulette bets are placed before the dealer starts the game and releases the ball. All players in the round deposit their amounts on spaces marked on the betting board. The greater the chance that your space will benefit, the lower the payment in case of a premium. The lower the chance, the higher the prize in the event of victory. One of the great attractions of roulette is that it is possible to play it for a long time as it has houses that pay 30%, up to almost 50% of the time. This is one of the main rules with which you can win at European roulette. Check the list of spaces and payouts below:
- Numbers and 0: The individual houses of European roulette, numerals from 0 to 37, are betting "36 to 1", where 36 losses should happen to each victory. The player who bet on the victorious house must receive 35 times the amount bet.
- Split or split: The player places his bet on the line between two adjacent numbers on the board, and wins if the ball falls into any of the numbers. The odds are 17 and a half to 1, and the prize in case of victory in the European roulette from 17 to 1.
- Street or street: The player places his bet next to a horizontal line of 3 numbers. The odds on this type of bet are 11 and a third to 1, and the prize to 11 for one if the player wins.
- Corner or corner: placing the bet at the intersection between four numbers on the board, the player makes a “corner” bet, which is victorious if the ball stops on any of the four numbers. The player's payout is 8 times the original bet.
- Half a dozen: the player chooses two horizontal lines of the roulette, of three numbers each, to bet. The payout is 5 times the original bet in the event of a win.
- Dozen or columns: The player bets on an entire column on the board, containing twelve numbers, or on an ordered dozen (1 to 12, 13 to 24, etc.). With high chances of winning, this bet pays double the amount originally bet by the player.
- Couple or odd, black or red, 1 to 18 or 19 to 36: This last bet has almost 50% chance of victory on the board, and therefore pays only in the proportion of 1 for each player bet by the player. For example, if the player bet 10 euros, he will receive his original 10 euros and 10 euros for victory. The player chooses a set of eighteen numbers to bet, being ordered, pairs or odd or according to the background color.
After these brief rules, you can start playing European roulette online for free. Why free? Just try if you are a beginner and start playing online European roulette for money. Roulette works because the existence of 0 makes the odds uneven for the casino, which has a slight advantage because 0 is not counted in group bets.
Other Types of Online Roulette
The roulette game originated in France and has several popular versions in casinos, which differ in their table design, way of betting and some basic rules. The most popular roulette played in online casinos is the European one, due to its greater ease of learning. However, a few more types do exist. Many players like to play European roulette live, it is impossible to do that on our website, but we offer many casino options where it is possible and very exciting!
But you can always play on our European Roulette Simulator website.
French Roulette is almost identical to European Roulette, except for its different table and roulette design, which uses other spaces and colors. The operation of the game remains the same, including the odds.
American Roulette adds 00 to the roulette, giving the casino a slightly greater advantage over the player. This version is very popular in physical casinos to make the game more profitable.
If you have enjoyed learning how to play and bet on European roulette and are looking for where to play, access the links available on this page and play in the best online casinos in India, betting real money!