How to Win French Roulette
French roulette, despite being less famous than American and European, is considered the first version of the game as we know it today, because France was where it all started, where the queen of casinos, also called roulette, dominated the party scene of the nobility. After settling in Monte Carlo, French roulette online gained notoriety and the world came to know the game, its rules and how profitable it can be. Play play roulette French brings again the habit of participating in fun and profitable competitions, where roulette is guaranteed space. Try your luck at the American roulette game - on our website you will find a complete description and guide to the game!
|Our Bet||300 € Bonus||Local India license|
|Cellars||100% up to € 300||Local India license|
|Estoril Casino||€250 Bonus||Local India license|
|Casinoportugal.pt||Bonus 100 %||Local India license|
|888 Casino||€ 1500 Bonus||Local India license|
|Bettilt||1500 €||Curacao license|
|Frank Casino||150% up to € 750||Curacao license|
|Solverde Casinos||2000 € Bonus||Local India license|
French or American Roulette
Playing French roulette online is very simple - you don't need many years of experience to win the jackpot! The game is also suitable for beginners - it's time to try your hand! A few clicks and you're already behind the wheel, where only you determine your luck! French roulette rules are simple and not unlike other types of roulette casino games.
We also have live French roulette available online, where a dealer will direct your play in real time, everything will be broadcast on camera in studios. Everything meticulously prepared to guarantee fair results and with image and sound quality. Take advantage of every opportunity of profitable and fun French roulette, a glamorous game with centuries of history. Maybe after a while you have your own French roulette tricks.
The three variants of the game are special, each one with a particularity that invites its participants to enter a universe of possibilities and profits. American roulette is the American version of the game, suitable for more experienced gamblers. It has a house with double zero that allows more bets and gives more chances of victory for its participants. Brought to America by European immigrants fleeing the war, it is still a highly rated variant in casinos around the world today. French roulette winnings can be very big! And in all the casinos that we present, there is confirmation of that.
European roulette is widely used on that continent and its main difference from American roulette is the presence of a single zero. It is a variant suitable for beginners and players who want a higher profit margin compared to home. Every online casino always has the most widely used European version. The French version has a different table setting and it also has a special feature called la partage. Playing French roulette perfectly develops logical thinking and imagination and generates unforgettable acute emotions. It makes all the difference at the time of the game and you can recover a good part of your money by placing bets using this rule. Enjoy the online casino games free to test each roulette model and make your own evaluation, it's worth checking out!
French Roulette Rules
French roulette rules quite similar to European. It has a slightly different configuration with a slightly more monochromatic layout, but the traditional numerical houses will be there, with the colors of the game. Do not be alarmed if the words are in French, this is another very interesting feature of this particular game. How to win money on French roulette? Thanks to these simple rules, you can do everything!
- La Partage: when placing an external bet, if the ball stops at the green house, half of the amount wagered will be returned to you. This is a rule that increases your chance of losing less money and reduces the house advantage by 1.35%.
- En Prision: in the en prision rule, the player can make his original bet win another round. The money is in prison if the result is zero. If the player emerges victorious, he can receive the money held back. Attention because bets that allow this rule are those that pay 1: 1, that is, red, black, even or odd, high or low.
- Internal Bets: the player can bet on a single number by placing the chip on it. To bet on two you can place the chip on the line that divides the numbers. To bet on three numbers the player must place the chip at the intersection between the numbers or place the chip on the first vertical line of a horizontal row in a move called the row.
To bet on four numbers it is necessary to place the chip at the intersection, for example, at the central point between 1, 2, 4 and 5. Street is what is called a group of your numbers composed of two horizontal rows of 3 numbers each; to place this bet it is necessary to place the chip on the first vertical line between the two numbers in a movement called the street. To bet on the first four numbers, a move called top line, you need to place the chip in the table on the horizontal line that separates 0 from 1, 2 and 3.
- External Bets: to place a bet on a column it is necessary to place the chip on the outside, in the area indicated with 2: 1. To bet on dozens just choose the desired area, which can be the first dozen (1 - 12), second dozen (13 - 24), third dozen (25 - 6).
Anyone who wants to bet on black and red or on odd and even numbers should put the chip on the indicated area. High or low bet is for those who want to choose half the entire numbered area of the game; in the low half you will be betting from 1 to 18 and in the high half from 19 to 36.
- Call Bets: some online versions can bring this feature where new forms of betting are possible according to the groups of roulette numbers being these: neighbors from scratch, orphan numbers, third of roulette and finals.
You can try to start French roulette online for free, learn. Playing French roulette can give you pleasant surprises. With its differentiated layout, it not only brings more dynamics to the game but is beneficial to the participants. Start training now and look for a profitable French version.